The Trojan Nation Advanced Choir covers "These Hard Time" by Need to Breathe. The choir's version is a tribute to the students, faculty and staff of Morristown West High School as we have navigated through this challenging school year. This piece was arranged by our own Ms. Kaitlyn Hopkins.
Songwriters: Nathaniel Rinehart / William Rinehart
These Hard Times lyrics © Downtown Music Publishing, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.
Kobalt Music Publishing, LatinAutorPerf, Downtown Music Publishing, Abramus Digital, LatinAutor, AMRA, Bluewater Music Services Corp, Sony ATV Publishing
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Excellent Career Opportunity for a highly motivated, result orientated individual with a proven track record in recruiting and delivering exceptional customer service!
The Mountain View District of The United Methodist Church is seeking applicants for full-time or part-time administrative assistance positions in its Morristown office. The applicants must be of good character; have excellent communication and organization skills; have proficient skills in …
- Cole, Sánchez, Chapman come through as Yanks edge Blue Jays
- 2 for 2: Ledecky wins her shortest, longest races at trials
- Civale wins 10th, Indians deal O's 18th straight road loss
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard sprains right knee, out for Game 5
- Hawks rally from 26 points down, stun 76ers in Game 5
- DeGrom pulled with shoulder issue from Mets' 6-3 win vs Cubs
- Russian goalies highlight Lightning-Islanders series
- Grand Opening Held for RiverEdge Park Pedestrian Bridge, a New Landmark for Downtown Redevelopment in Aurora, Illinois
Local Area Events
Regional Area Events
- Morristown man among seven charged in human trafficking operation
- Morristown woman harms self while in custody
- H.J. Levi Franklin Roberts
- Joshua “Eric” Sexton
- MPD investigation continuing into Monday homicide
- Fourth of July celebration to return in full force
- Megan Barnard named Douglas Cherokee executive director
- Misty Owens
- Sutton Memorial Jam set for Saturday
- Linda S. Trent