Child Care Funding:
1. Website Updates
2. Virus Information Hot Line 865-549-5343
3. Stacy Gibson (day care) email@example.com 423-273-0668
4. Kellie Smith (questions) firstname.lastname@example.org 423-586-1668
5. Dr. Janet Dalton (preschool) email@example.com Fax 423-586-7760
6. School Mailing address 210 East Morris Blvd.
Morristown, TN 37813 423-586-7700
7. District Website www.hcboe.net
8. Charter Communication 1-844-488-8395
Koch Foods kochfoodsinc.com or call 423-522-2275.
Small Business Website https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela
Small Business Email firstname.lastname@example.org
SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955
U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155
Employment Benefits www.tn.gov/workforce/unemployment.html
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA’s) Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746. (TTY 1-800-846-8517)
National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
2. Cherokee Health Systems Crisis Stabilization Unit
423-586-5074 or 1-855-602-1082
3. Helen Ross McNabb Center, Inc. 423-581-4761
4. Youth Villages 423-522-2200
5. Camelot Care Center 423-318-7373
6. Voices for Children (615) 269-7751
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 3 facteurs contribuent au succès de Taïwan dans la lutte contre le COVID-19, selon l’ancien vice-président
- Judge blocks federal executions; administration appeals
- Suurbier, mainstay of Ajax, Dutch teams of 1970s, dies at 75
- Kelly Preston, actor and wife of John Travolta, dies at 57
- Dodgers closer Jansen encourages masks after positive test
- The Exelon Foundation Launches First-Ever Virtual STEM Innovation Leadership Academy
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Provides Business and M&A Litigation Update
- Football nationally ranked in two preseason publications
- Cocke County School Board approves staggered school starts
- Hamblen confirms sixth COVID-19 death
- Task Force discusses status of regional healthcare virus response
- Jailed slaughterhouse owner reaches civil suit settlement
- Protestors, counter protestors meet in Rogersville
- Brittain still mulling mask decision
- Jefferson County follows Hamblen's lead; no mask mandate
- Brittain will not issue mask mandate; encourages everyone to wear masks
- County considering takeover of animal control
- Benefit raises $15,000 for child battling cancer