The Seventh Grade Tennessee Bash won their season opening kickoff tournament in Johnson City, Saturday. Back row from left, Delaney Weddington, Leah Watson, Kaitlyn Mullins and Aubrie Messer. Front row from left, Briony Bunsic, Danielle Sawyer and Cadence Beaver.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Gaga, Beyoncé, Michelle Obama, Lil Nas X win early Grammys
- AP source: Ex-NBA star Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash
- Kobe Bryant, 4 others killed in California chopper crash
- Who can topple Trump? Dems' electability fight rages in Iowa
- Gillespie has 18 & 10, No. 14 FSU women top Çanes 79-61
- Tulsa holds off UConn 79-75 in overtime for 5th straight win
- The Latest: Beyoncé’s 'Homecoming' wins music film Grammy
- Scott's double-double lead Rider over Manhattan
- Sutton opts for the electric chair
- Petoskey Plastics seeking employees for new operations
- Barrett-Jackson Celebrates Highest-Grossing Auction in 49-Year History With Over $141 Million in No Reserve Sales
- Woman remains hospitalized following head on crash
- Hamblen County man to plead guilty to meth charges
- Brittain expects groundbreaking for new jail in 2020
- Bulls Gap man dies in East AJ crash
- Jones has seen many changes throughout her life
- West High student nominated for military academies
- Commission resurrects, then tables junkyard resolution