The Tennessee Bash 10U softball team won the USA Fastpitch Softball Back to School Tournament at Frank Lorino on Saturday, Sept. 7. From left in the front are Lynlee McDaniel, Kolby Lucas, Kai King, Eva Boudier, Kayli Reece and Sophie Shelley. From left in the middle are Lexi Mullane, Kameryn Walker, Adyson Collins, Kara Dyke and Mercedes Randolph. In the back from left are coaches Shana McDaniel, Travis Collins, Caylan Reece and Kim Dyke.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Carpenter HRs vs Kimbrel, Cards bump Cubs from WC spot
- Sun rout Sparks 94-68, take 2-0 lead in semifinal series
- Stage set in Nevada as Earthlings arrive for Area 51 events
- Hurricane rips roofs, cuts power in Bermuda, but no deaths
- The Number of NIPPON Tablet Terminals Exceeded 80,000 Units!
- Meesseman ties career high, Mystics beat Aces, take 2-0 lead
- With tight end Jimmy Graham’s status uncertain, Packers promote Evan Baylis from practice squad
- Administration blocks 'urgent' whistleblower disclosure
- Embattled Hamblen County Trustee John Baskette resigns
- Charles Maurice Williford
- County Trustee John Baskette resigns
- Patricia Ann Williford
- Back When
- Hamblen County grand jury indicts 16 alleged crystal-meth dealers
- Man facing hard time after litter crew meth incident
- Commissioner Mike Minnich injured in explosion
- MPD looking for missing teen
- County Commissioner injured in explosion (updated)