Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Task Force discusses status of regional healthcare virus response
- Trump looks for political edge in latest high court rulings
- Two charged in Hawkins assault, vandalism case
- Panel favors removing Confederate bust in Nashville
- Ottinger declines to mandate masks in Cocke County
- Cocke County School Board approves staggered school starts
- Douglas Cherokee Commodity Distribution
- Man burned in fire
- Woman, child injured after crash during police chase
- Woman injured when car struck by train
- Jailed slaughterhouse owner reaches civil suit settlement
- Morristown native plays key role in landmark LGTBQ Supreme Court decision
- Brittain still mulling mask decision
- Brittain to consider options after Lee grants counties power to mandate masks
- Brittain will not issue mask mandate; encourages everyone to wear masks
- Jefferson County follows Hamblen's lead; no mask mandate
- Gilbert Street home damaged by fire
- Benefit raises $15,000 for child battling cancer