Kurdish civilians show their frustration toward US by chucking vegetables at military convoy, as troops exit Syria and head to Iraq.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Little boats on big water
- Pearson has 24 to lead Texas St. to 64-57 win over UNLV
- Knight with 22 leads San Jose St. past Grambling 83-76
- Benjamin leads late push; UAB beats Mount St. Mary’s 58-51
- Panarin, Lundqvist lead Rangers to 4-1 win over Capitals
- Democrats spar at debate over health care, how to beat Trump
- Tinkle has 27 points, 11 boards in Oregon State’s 78-67 win
- AP FACT CHECK: Claims from the Democratic debate
- Three arrested for heroin, meth and guns
- I-40 to be closed in North Carolina
- Troopers indicted by grand jury
- Morristown’s newest park shines in celebration
- Couple in fraud scheme to pay $8.24 million in restitution
- Home damaged in Friday afternoon fire
- Rape victim jumped in frigid river to escape from alleged attacker
- Yule want to visit the Tennessee Aquarium during holidays
- Hamblen jail committee denies attempt to put referendum on ballot
- Patrick Duane Collins