In this weekend edition of The Point, Chris Cillizza and SE Cupp, host of "SE Cupp Unfiltered," discuss how the ongoing impeachment inquiry will impact the Republican party, and which senators could vote in favor of removing President Trump from office.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- US Catholic priests describe turmoil amid sex abuse crisis
- Celebrity birthdays during the week of December 15-21
- Watchdog report: FBI's Russia probe justified, no bias found
- 9 international players to compete in NFL's pathway program
- Celtics F Hayward practices, could return against Cavaliers
- AP FACT CHECK: Impeachment hearing draws too-simple answers
- Stanford on top, UConn up to No. 2 in AP women's Top25
- Trump, Dems in tentative deal on North American trade pact
- Man pleads guilty in Cocke County crystal meth conspiracy
- Man faces child porn charges
- Alleged drunken driver arrested after tense standoff with deputy
- Cocke County man gets life for killing infant son
- Alleged fake nurse faces federal charges
- Amilliana Merilynn Reece
- Trooper indicted by grand jury: Corrected
- City holds delinquent tax sale
- Blake Sempkowski named assistant district attorney
- Santa arrives to The Avenue church event in style