Joe Biden apologized hours after he told a popular African-American radio host that anyone struggling to decide whether to support him or President Donald Trump in the general election "ain't black."
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Players suspended for 6 months for breaking virus curfew
- Largely peaceful protests against police brutality march on
- The Latest: Statue of Gen. Wickham toppled in Richmond
- Amanda Nunes dominates Spencer, defends belt at UFC 250
- Asia Today: South Korea's cases surpass 50 for 2nd day
- The Latest: India has another biggest 1-day jump in cases
- Frightened macaw rescued by Morristown Fire Department
- WSCC offering online registration for dual enrollment classes
- Hamblen County confirmed COVID cases continue to rise
- Investigation ongoing after drugs found in hotel room
- Man wanted for Morristown assault during protest found in Arkansas
- MPD releases statement concerning Saturday night protests
- MPD searching for man wanted for alleged assault at protest
- Seth Gregory Satterfield
- Teresa Shortt Banks
- No arrests, one seriously injured in Morristown protest
- Pleas entered in Hamblen Criminal Court
- Starlite Cinema begins Friday