President Trump is lashing out about impeachment again after confirming that neither he nor his attorneys would participate in the upcoming House Judiciary Committee hearing.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Butler trip to Baylor highlights Top 25 college hoops slate
- Barrett was warned about life in the NBA and Knicks deliver
- Solasia Announces License and Capital Alliance for SP-04 (PledOx®) with Maruho
- Oklahoma City faces Sacramento on 3-game win streak
- Minnesota hosts Utah on home slide
- Los Angeles plays Toronto without scoring leader Leonard
- Cleveland hosts Houston, aims to stop home slide
- Booker leads Phoenix into matchup against Memphis
- Man pleads guilty in Cocke County crystal meth conspiracy
- Cocke County man gets life for killing infant son
- Alleged fake nurse faces federal charges
- Man faces child porn charges
- Amilliana Merilynn Reece
- Trooper indicted by grand jury: Corrected
- Blake Sempkowski named assistant district attorney
- Santa arrives to The Avenue church event in style
- City holds delinquent tax sale
- Vols to play Indiana in TaxSlayer Gator Bowl