George Conway, conservative lawyer and husband of former White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, tells CNN's Anderson Cooper that the easiest way to keep America safe is to impeach President Donald Trump and trigger the 25th Amendment.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
HVAC Service Technician must have superior knowledge of HVAC/R systems both residential and light commercialAbility to perform all physical activities associated with HVAC/R servicingA good driving record and current driver's licenseNATE Certified is a PlusAbility to pass a criminal backgrou…
- Patton lifts Cleveland St. over Wright St. 66-64
- Bucks survive shaky free-throw shooting to edge Mavs 112-109
- Sanders, USC women beat No. 25 Washington St. 81-77 in OT
- Mets avoid arb with 8 players, including Lindor, Conforto
- Lindor, Bryant, Bellinger, Seager get big-money deals
- Freeland among Rockies to avoid arbitration with 1-year deal
- NY prosecutors interview Michael Cohen about Trump finances
- The Latest: Mexico hits another record for COVID-19 cases
Local Area Events
Regional Area Events
- Longtime Citizen Tribune reporter Robert Moore dies
- School officials to decide on continuing optional virtual learning
- Health department booking Phase 1a1 and 1a2 vaccinations
- Former Hamblen County Sheriff Otto Purkey dies
- Health Department gearing up to distribute second round of vaccine
- Otto Purkey
- Man faces multiple charges after speeding fight through Newport
- Arrest made in theft from Merchants Greene worksite
- Leslie Ann White
- School Matters