Former Defense Secretary Ash Carter says that he could not serve under President Trump, despite serving for five other US presidents, because of Trump's impulses.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- BWXT Names Leland D. Melvin to Board of Directors
- BrightView Landscapes Launches Property Maintenance Portal
- Over 16 tons of cocaine intercepted at Philadelphia port
- Man standing trial in 2018 burglaries at Wayne Newton home
- Fiancee's career played role in Trouba's trade to Rangers
- Shanahan drops bid to lead Pentagon, citing 'painful' past
- Dominican officials arrest 11th suspect in David Ortiz case
- Ranpak to Attend BMO 2019 Chemicals & Packaging Conference
- Jefferson County man faces two counts of first-degree murder
- One dead, two flown out in Lakeway Area wrecks
- Popcorn Sutton Jam returns to Newport
- I-81 connector delayed to spring 2020
- Tip leads to meth arrest
- Third search warrant leads to third confiscation
- Hamblen man indicted for child porn
- Agnes L. Helton
- Roger Allen Greene II
- James “Marvin” Dodson