Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) gets in a fiery exchange with Dr. Anthony Fauci over whether protests should be limited in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Lee: No extra considerations for counties labeled hot spots
- Winter Angel Car Show cancelled
- Woman charged after tractor trailer stolen
- Trooper and trucker injured in crash
- Roe to hold virtual office hours in Morristown
- Highway 160 yard sale scheduled
- Sentencing handed down in long list of charges
- Greatest Generation Throwback Thursday
- Hamblen County Mayor to issue mask mandate
- West AJ Fastop to be torn down, rebuilt with Dunkin Donuts
- Armed murder suspect shot and killed by MPD officers
- Update: MPD officers shoot and kill armed murder suspect
- East Tennessee Diamond bounces back from temporary closure before hitting pause
- School Matters: An update on the school year calendar and more
- Hawkins delays start of schools until Aug. 17
- MPD asks for help locating woman
- Randy Bethea: Newport NASCAR driver
- Newport Utilities discover federal investigation under way