CNN legal analyst Elie Honig looks at the various legal battles Trump could face if he loses the presidential election, and how his Supreme Court nominee, Judge Amy Coney Barrett, could impact the Affordable Care Act if she is confirmed by the Senate.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Morristown Hamblen EMS is hiring! Make a difference in your community! We have great pay, 12-hour shifts, 70% paid health insurance, retirement, 9 paid holidays.
- Tagliafico's own-goal gives Liverpool 1-0 win at Ajax
- Bayern routs Atlético 4-0 to start Champions League defense
- Raiders send starting O-line home after Brown's COVID test
- BancPlus Corporation Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- A return to Sherwood for Tiger, Mickelson but few others
- Inapal-Komponenten von Continental Structural Plastics reduzieren Gewicht, Komplexität für neue Luxus-SUV in Europa
- Rays add extra LH hitters in lineup against Dodgers rookie
- ImmunityBio, NantKwest Announce First Patient Dosed in Phase 1 Clinical Trial of Second-Generation COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate Delivering Both Spike and Nucleocapsid of SARS-CoV-2
- Several charged after attack in Hamblen jail
- Educator, Rebecca Jane’s owner, dies after battle with brain tumor
- Two Sneedville residents face numerous drug charges
- Woman pleads guilty after assault on officer
- Elderly Morristown woman injured in crash
- Hamblen man sentenced to 140 months in prison
- Harbor of Hamblen facing surprise $150K debt
- School officials react to suspension of accountability measures
- Man faces felon firearm charges after shooting up car
- Chili dinner to benefit MHHS critical care nurse battling cancer