Actor Daniel Newman, who appeared in multiple episodes of "The Walking Dead," describes the difficulty he experienced trying to get tested for the coronavirus after he began feeling unwell.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Samsung Demonstrates World’s First MCPTX Video Call on AWS
- South Africa's TB, HIV history prepares it for virus testing
- The Latest: England coach Southgate agrees to 30% pay cut
- Stocks rise sharply on signs of progress in battling virus
- Context Summits Launches Inaugural Virtual Conference
- Leading Through COVID-19: Quantzig Proposes a 3-Step Action Plan for US Telecom Companies
- Headspace and New York Governor Cuomo’s Office Team Up to Release ‘New York State of Mind,’ Free Meditation and Mindfulness Content Hub Curated for New Yorkers
- Goldman Sachs & Co.: Enforcement on up to 76,350,094 ADSs of Luckin Coffee Inc.
- Gov. Lee says nothing ruled out as far as state lockdown
- Lee issues stay-at-home order
- First coronavirus death reported in Lakeway Area
- First confirmed case of coronavirus reported in Grainger County
- Pedestrian struck by car, may have been intentional
- Update: Hamblen School Bus lunch delivery program partially back on
- Group requests prayers for MPD chaplain
- MPD seeks car involved in a hit and run
- Teen injured in crash
- Hamblen County Mayor Bill Brittain gives coronavirus update