A Utah state highway trooper narrowly avoided death for the second time in six months while on the job. CNN affiliate KTVX reports.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Miller's Hall candidacy split MLB, just like union tenure
- Trump, Dems in tentative deal on North American trade pact
- Analysis: Russia scandal makes 'fair' a thing of the past
- NBA denies Rockets' protest after Harden dunk waved off
- Union exec Marvin Miller, Simmons elected to Hall of Fame
- Missouri's Nick Bolton, Jordan Elliott named first-team All-SEC
- Sports Illustrated Launches “SI All-American,” Honoring High School Athletes
- Celtics F Hayward returns from injury against Cavaliers
- Man pleads guilty in Cocke County crystal meth conspiracy
- Man faces child porn charges
- Alleged drunken driver arrested after tense standoff with deputy
- Cocke County man gets life for killing infant son
- Alleged fake nurse faces federal charges
- Amilliana Merilynn Reece
- Trooper indicted by grand jury: Corrected
- Blake Sempkowski named assistant district attorney
- Santa arrives to The Avenue church event in style
- City holds delinquent tax sale