A Florida teacher is facing felony drug charges after police say she tried to buy methamphetamine while teaching.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Commonwealth Games organizers hit target in India for 2022
- AP Interview: Decisions came quickly for Boston's Bloom
- IMV Inc. Announces Breakthrough Data from DeCidE1, its Ongoing Phase 2 Study of DPX-Survivac in Patients with Advanced Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
- Altuve booed, nicked by pitch in spring debut for Astros
- MacKinnon and Colorado take on Buffalo
- Senators visit the Predators after Brown's 2-goal game
- Pittsburgh faces Los Angeles on 3-game losing streak
- Columbus visits Minnesota after Foligno's 2-goal game
- School closings and delays
- Updated: Nicky Sutton executed by the state of Tennessee
- Victim’s sister reflects on impact of Sutton’s crimes
- Shumakers expand deli/eatery to offer plated dinner options in west Morristown
- Man arrested after accidentally shooting self while trying to sell gun
- Fontes: jailer’s actions out of character
- Morristown man indicted by federal grand jury
- Quadruple murderer Nicky Sutton electrocuted in Nashville prison
- Cocke jailer killed in confrontation with Greeneville Police
- Around The State