Navajo Nation resident Timothy Holiday drives miles to haul clean water to his mother so she can drink and wash her hands. Victoria Badonie's grandchildren used to shower from a groundwater pipe over a mile from their house before federal stimulus money recently helped them get running water. They are among the many on the reservation who have limited access to clean water. This has always been their way of life, but see how the Covid-19 pandemic has magnified the need to fix this inequality.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Janitor/Cleaner needed in Morristown , clean offices, after 6 pm, Monday through Friday night.
Are you looking to start a new JOB??? AccuForce is HIRING several Production workers for Colgate-Palmolive to start IMMEDIATELY!!!
- Trump calls for GOP unity, repeats lies about election loss
- Adamu scores 21 to lift Montana St. over Idaho 71-61
- Ovechkin scores game-winner as Capitals sweep Devils 3-2
- Jacksonville St. dominates Tennessee Tech in 27-10 win
- Islanders blank Penguins 2-0 behind rookie Sorokin
- Antetokounmpo, Bucks rally late to to beat Clippers 105-100
- At bicoastal Globes on Sunday, 'Borat' could triumph
- Morikawa plays a steady hand to win Workday Championship
Local Area Events
Regional Area Events
- Human remains found at Panther Creek State Park
- Bigfoot Festival coming to Townsend
- Driver charged in car versus motorcycle crash
- Investigation continues as missing Tazewell man found dead
- Body found in burned vehicle in Mooresburg
- Missing woman found, charged with beating sister
- Man jailed after alleged unprovoked attack
- Apartment manager charged after allegedly putting gun to head of resident
- Rutledge man faces murder charge after shooting
- Kingsport residents arrested on drug possession charges