Ed Henry, a former top news anchor at Fox News, has been accused of rape in a new lawsuit brought by a former producer. His lawyer says the relationship was consensual.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Foundation Building Materials, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Virgin Galactic Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- 'If not now, when?': Black women seize political spotlight
- FIFA damage 'irreversible' over investigation into Infantino
- 7 Cardinals, 6 staff test positive; series at Detroit off
- Carolinas brace for storm surge, floods, as Isaias nears
- 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc.® Completes Its Acquisition of PersonalizationMall.com®
- COVID-19 Impacts: Tilapia Market will Accelerate at a CAGR of Over 6% through 2020-2024 | Demand for Processed Seafood to Boost Growth | Technavio
- Perry: Multiple teachers, counselors and support staff members test positive for COVID
- Hamblen County Mayor to issue mask mandate
- West AJ Fastop to be torn down, rebuilt with Dunkin Donuts
- Man mauled by pit bull
- Newport McDonald’s to undergo big changes over three months
- Lee announces recommendations to reopen school
- Update: MPD officers shoot and kill armed murder suspect
- Armed murder suspect shot and killed by MPD officers
- Newport Utilities discover federal investigation under way
- School Matters: An update on the school year calendar and more