Leyla Cox, a US tourist who died while staying in a Dominican Republic hotel, is the eighth American to die in the country this year.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Fox 2000 chief joins Sony after being jettisoned by Disney
- Australian model sentenced for airline flight disturbance
- Women urge jail until trial for Epstein as judge weighs bail
- Paulino's single leads DSL Indians to 8-4 win over DSL Indians/Brewers
- Some in GOP rebuke Trump, but party leaders still silent
- China's growth cools further as tariff war pressures mount
- Redskins QB Alex Smith sheds leg brace 8 months after injury
- Cibus Issued New Patent For Increasing Efficiency Of Gene-Editing In Plants
- Two men shot in North Hamblen County
- Red Latern Massacre killer back behind bars
- Morristown native to retire from Marines
- Hamblen County Sheriff's Office looking for "armed and dangerous" man
- New pastor helps shepherd his flock with a chain saw
- Katherine Jean Garber Kennedy
- “Minor” train issue blocks multiple crossings
- Charles L. Collins
- One injured in single vehicle crash in Cocke County
- Couple found guilty in Jefferson kidnapping case