In a heartfelt tribute, Granger Smith and his wife shared photos and videos of their 3-year-old son River who died following a drowning accident.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- As Epstein bail fight looms, feds say evidence growing daily
- Sports court sets date for African Champions League ruling
- Apollo 11 moon landing had thousands working behind scenes
- Top 5 Vendors in the Global Monoammonium Phosphate Market 2019-2023 | Technavio
- Weakened Barry still poses flood, tornado risks
- China's economy growth cools further amid US tariff war
- EU seeks to deescalate Persian Gulf tensions
- Trump's tweets against liberal congresswomen called racist
- Two men shot in North Hamblen County
- Red Latern Massacre killer back behind bars
- Morristown native to retire from Marines
- Hamblen County Sheriff's Office looking for "armed and dangerous" man
- New pastor helps shepherd his flock with a chain saw
- Katherine Jean Garber Kennedy
- “Minor” train issue blocks multiple crossings
- Charles L. Collins
- One injured in single vehicle crash in Cocke County
- Couple found guilty in Jefferson kidnapping case