CNN's Gary Tuchman speaks with children and parents in Jefferson, Georgia, where a school district just opened back up amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- World shares mixed after Asian markets track Wall St rally
- The Latest: A cough could lead to red card in soccer
- Isaias downgraded to tropical storm over eastern N. Carolina
- Urgency to bear witness grows for last Hiroshima victims
- Katerra Emerges as North America’s Only End-to-End Mass Timber Design, Manufacturing and Construction Firm
- Liberty Global and Virgin Media Bring Gigabit Speeds to Glasgow, Leeds and Bradford
- Sea Limited to Report Second Quarter 2020 Results
- University of Nottingham Ningbo China Scholar Dedicated to Developing Sustainable Materials
- Perry: Multiple teachers, counselors and support staff members test positive for COVID
- Hamblen County Mayor to issue mask mandate
- West AJ Fastop to be torn down, rebuilt with Dunkin Donuts
- Newport McDonald’s to undergo big changes over three months
- Update: MPD officers shoot and kill armed murder suspect
- Armed murder suspect shot and killed by MPD officers
- East Tennessee Diamond bounces back from temporary closure before hitting pause
- Newport Utilities discover federal investigation under way
- School Matters: An update on the school year calendar and more
- Hawkins delays start of schools until Aug. 17