60-year-old Vidal Garay died after contracting the coronavirus and at least 28 family members have tested positive. CNN's Paul Vercammen spoke with Garay's son Richard about the impact the virus has had on the family.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump falsely asserts Biden was fed questions
- The Latest: Rockets' Thabo Sefolosha opts out of NBA restart
- AP Source: NFL cutting preseason in half, pushing back start
- Seattle cops forcibly clear 'occupied' zone, arrest dozens
- Movement for Black Lives plans virtual national convention
- Cards replace Yanks as White Sox opponent at Field of Dreams
- Trump says he looks like Lone Ranger in a mask and likes it
- Lemonade Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Morristown Utilities approves rate increase
- Hamblen labeled COVID hot spot by state of Tennessee
- More positive cases reported in the Hamblen County Jail
- Sadie Elizabeth Peoples Ricker
- State of Tennessee identifies Hamblen County as a COVID "hot spot"
- Man charged with sex offender registry violation
- Ronald Lee Flockhart
- Perry: School officials monitoring rising numbers
- MATS pays off Main Street building with donation from Dillard
- Governor Lee extends State of Emergency order