One person was ejected and another had to be extricated by New Market Fire and Rescue Team following a crash on Old Dandridge Pike in Strawberry Plains Tuesday. Both patients were transported by Jefferson County Emergency Medical Services to the University of Tennessee Hospital.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Washington keys Iona's 2nd half eruption in win over Marist
- Floods create 'precarious situation' in Mississippi capital
- Norway's Casper Ruud wins 1st title at Argentina Open
- Gorecki, Duke women upset No. 14 Florida State 66-64
- Hornqvist has 2 goals, assist and Pens top Red Wings 5-1
- The Latest: Buttigieg says he'd loosen family planning funds
- Boyfriend of British TV presenter heartbroken by her death
- Trump fans wait in long lines to see president, Daytona 500
- School closings
- CEASE elects new board, begins process of creating new anti-domestic violence program
- ’20-’21 Hamblen school year to start July 31
- Carlyle announces more plans for residential projects
- Planners hear details of new apartment complex
- Country legend to perform for WSCC Foundation
- Member of alleged meth conspiracy reaches plea deal
- Condemned killer Sutton loses appeal
- Jail passes inspection, fire marshal complaint resolved
- Lovin Cup Coffee tries to rise above the foam