One person was ejected and another had to be extricated by New Market Fire and Rescue Team following a crash on Old Dandridge Pike in Strawberry Plains Tuesday. Both patients were transported by Jefferson County Emergency Medical Services to the University of Tennessee Hospital.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Eastern Snake Plain Aquifer recharge goes well for fourth year in a row
- Werder beats Schalke to boost Bundesliga survival hopes
- Muzzle Mr. Met? Mascots wonder why they're banned from MLB
- 2 astronauts suit up for historic launch of SpaceX rocket
- The Latest: Minn Gov: Fully mobilize state National Guard
- China says US action on Hong Kong 'doomed to fail'
- The Latest: India keeps some areas shut down, others to open
- AP Sportlight
- Hamblen man injured in shooting
- Marshals: Accused killer hiding in Smoky Mountains
- Hamblen schools consider contingencies for next year
- Raid sends four to jail on drug charges
- Driver injured allegedly fleeing from police
- Man wanted after multiple police chases injured in crash
- Two taken to hospital after motorcyle wreck in Grainger
- Harrah’s Cherokee Casinos announce reopening plan
- Man shot after firing at Hawkins deputies
- Anthony (Tony) Mullins