Captain D’s Seafood Restaurant was recently presented with the 2017 Community Support Award from the Volunteer Firefighter Alliance. Captain D’s recently performed a month long fundraiser for the Alliance and the funds raised from the fundraiser will help the Alliance finish construction and open, the East Tennessee Fire Safety Education Center in Mosheim, Tennessee. Featured here is Gary Heacock, Brian Kesterson and Johnny Jones.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Giants get 6 shutout innings from Webb, beat Reds 6-3
- Raysut Cement erhält CE- und NF-Zertifikate für die Erfüllung der europäischen Normen und bereitet sich auf den Export in EU-Länder vor
- Dozens more men sue Ohio State over doc's sexual misconduct
- Patriots sign veteran offensive linemen Ferentz, Redmond
- SHV Energy and UGI to Launch Joint Venture to Accelerate the Transition of the LPG Industry to a Sustainable Future
- Cuomo set to earn $5M from book on COVID-19 crisis
- Nutrien Announces Results of 2021 Annual Meeting
- Arizona Republicans fight back against election fraud claims
Local Area Events
Regional Area Events
- Lear Corp. to shut down Morristown operations
- Morristown man charged with PI on lawn tractor
- Perry refutes pair of school rumors
- Henry Burnside retires from UPS
- Man who died in motorcycle crash identified
- Multi-car crash on I-81 leaves southbound lanes blocked
- Michael “Mike” Dean Wilder
- Deborah Ann “Debbie” Collins
- Burke files suit, requests new election
- Great Grads: 2020 & 2021 Hamblen Youth Leadership graduates celebrated