Each Tuesday the Citizen Tribune shares a photo from the formative years of the Silent Generation. Born from 1927 to 1945, the Silent Generation is sandwiched between the G.I. Generation and the Boomer Generation. There were 46,582,000 Silent Generation children born. The formative years for the Silent Generation range from the early 1930s through the early 1960s.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- The Latest: Police move to break up London virus protest
- Morbidelli takes 1st MotoGP pole at Catalonia
- Thousands protest COVID-19 restrictions in central London
- F1: Hamilton takes pole in dramatic Russian qualifying
- 'Not the bad guy': Koeman hits back on Suárez exit at Barca
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump's wrongs on court, virus; Biden errs
- Fernandes' late penalty earns Man United 3-2 win at Brighton
- This Date in Baseball
- Woman dies in Friday crash
- Boy hit by truck, flown to UT
- Hamblen schools: 20 active cases of COVID-19 in school system
- Pigeon Forge man charged with child rape
- Deward Dean “D.D.” Roberts
- Fake nurse sentenced to prison
- Perry refutes social media rumor
- Man indicted on bank fraud charges
- Drug felon faces long federal sentence
- Man charged with sex offender registry violation