Staff of the Hamblen County Health Department and East TN Regional Health Office welcomed participants to the 18th year of the Senior Farmers Market Program in a recent drive by event. Hamblen County residents who are 60 years of age or older and meet income guidelines qualify for the program to receive vouchers for fresh fruits and vegetables at the Morristown Farmers Market. Certification and voucher issuance continue through the month of August at the Hamblen County Health Department each Thursday afternoon from 1 p.m. -3 p.m.; no appointment is needed. For more information, call: 423-586-6431 and press “0.”
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
AccuForce is looking for several Machine Operators to join our growing team at a large tier one automotive manufacturer in Morristown, TN!
- Mathurin scores 29, No. 11 Arizona beats Oregon State 90-65
- Davis scores 23, North Carolina pulls away from Georgia Tech
- Tom Holland’s next dance: Playing Fred Astaire
- Seahawks hold on late for wild 30-23 win over 49ers
- Steelers turn away Ravens 20-19 after failed 2-point attempt
- Florida's Napier plans to hire 'unprecedented' support staff
- O'Neil, Hodges, Miñoso, Kaat, Oliva, Fowler get baseball HOF
- No. 20 Wake Forest, No. 23 Texas A&M face off in Gator Bowl
Local Area Events
Regional Area Events
- If you're interested in Nebraska's OC search, it's a good idea to watch football this weekend
- Law enforcement concerned about human trafficking in the area
- AP source: LSU hiring Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly away from the Fighting Irish to lead the SEC program
- Multiple VFDs respond to fire on Shinebone Road
- Claiborne men charged in break-in
- Big turnout for the return of Morristown’s Christmas parade
- Helsel returns to Morristown to sell Christmas trees for 41st year
- Kathy McBride DeBord
- Tennessee halts exemptions to COVID law after court rulings
- Bill R. “Skeet” Jones