A second person has been identified and arrested in an incident last week that involved a Tennessee Highway Patrol chase through four counties.

Misty Ellis, 46, of Morristown, was arrested Saturday in Kentucky on charges of felony evading law enforcement, according to the Tennessee Highway Patrol.

She is waiting to be extradited back to Tennessee from Kentucky.

The other driver in the vehicle last week, Erson Maras, 30, of Gallatin, Tennessee, faces charges of possession of a handgun by a convicted felon and felony evading law enforcement.

Maras was arrested Tuesday after Morristown police chased him and he wrecked a black Chevrolet sport utility vehicle in front of the UPS Customer Center on East Morris Boulevard. He was airlifted to Johnson City Medical Center after the crash.

As of Friday, officials could not give a status of his condition.

The Tennessee Highway Patrol said Ellis helped Maras during the initial chase last Thursday that started in Knox County. During that chase, Tennessee Highway Patrol troopers first began a pursuit in Knox County before heading into Jefferson, Hamblen and Cocke counties.

“During the pursuit, both male and female subjects swapped seats taking turns driving the vehicle,” the THP said.

Kentucky State Police took Ellis in custody on Saturday. Details of the arrest were not known as of press time.

Maras formerly lived in Morristown and has a history of arrests, records show.

Maras’ previous charges in Morristown include felony theft, domestic assault, resisting arrest, reckless driving, leaving the scene of an accident and public intoxication, according to court records.

In the incident this week, Maras was initially pursued in Grainger County while driving a reported stolen silver Hyundai Genesis, according to police.

Grainger County deputies put out a be-on-the-lookout for the vehicle and Maras was spotted at Eastwood Park, a mobile home community in Morristown.

Maras heard a siren while spray painting the car and, thinking police were looking for him, he ran, hopped into a Chevrolet Trailbazer with the keys in the ignition and fled.

The owner called 911, reported his vehicle stolen and Morristown police officers located the SUV and started to pursue on East Morris Boulevard.

As a car merged onto East Morris Boulevard from Hamblen Avenue, he rear ended the Volkswagen, lost control of the SUV and rolled over several times until stopping just in front of the UPS building, leading to him being injured and airlifted to the hospital.

Maras could face additional charges in Morristown, pending his release from the hospital.