Morristown Utilities FiberNET has announced its partnership with Plume, a smart home Wifi services platform designed to improve broadband coverage and speeds and help personalize and secure the home network.
Powered by cloud-based artificial intelligence, Plume offers an integrated solution that is controlled from the Plume app.
The new service will further enhance the online experience for FiberNET customers through custom guest access, parental controls, and AI security for added protection of their devices.
Plume works alongside FiberNET’s existing broadband connection, allowing customers to make the most of its ultrafast speeds in every corner of their homes.
“FiberNET is excited to bring the residents of Morristown the latest in smart home wifi service by partnering with Plume,” said George Benjamin, FiberNET Telecom Operations manager. “As leaders in fiber optic technology for our community, we know that the modern smart home requires a personalized approach tailored to each person, home and device. Plume is the perfect solution.
The Plume integration brings FiberNET customers:
• Plume Adaptive WiFi™ which intelligently monitors, adjusts and optimizes your network for peak performance.
• HomePass which lets users control guest and child access to their network, set up profiles, and pause access to the Internet.
• AI Security to detect and block potential security threats, customize content access, and block unwanted ads.
• Elegantly designed, powerful tri-band SuperPods that plug directly into wall sockets to ensure reliable coverage.
• The Plume app also puts the user in control of all of these smart home services.
Plume will now be part of the standard offering for new and existing FiberNET customers.
The MAX Home Wifi Services offering includes one SuperPod with mobile app and set-up for $9.95 per month, with add-on pods available for an additional fee. For more information, visit www.musfiber.net.