Dollywood is back, y’all. Almost.
Dollywood and Dollywood’s Splash Country will reopen June 17, with season passholder exclusive days on June 15 and 16.
Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort & Spa opens June 10.
Park officials are implementing a number of new safety measures based on the guidance of health officials including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies.
Among the guidelines:
- Daily capacity will be limited – season passholder reservations are required and date-based tickets will be available for general admission.
- Face masks or face coverings are required for all visitors ages 3 and up, with some exceptions. Some of the exceptions where masks are not required are while eating, on water park attractions or select coasters at Dollywood. The full list of exceptions are available at www.dollywood.com.
- Temperature screenings will be taken prior to entry.
- Attraction and dining capacities will be limited to allow guests to have more space to move around during their visit.
- Physical distancing measures have been put in place including physically distanced queues, marked barriers and social distancing reminders.
- Additional sanitation measures have been implemented. This includes high touch point areas being cleaned more frequently and providing additional hand sanitizing locations.
The park experience will be significantly different as it reopens. For instance, the lines for rides will be limited capacities with floor decals to maintain social distancing. Riders will be encouraged to avoid touching rails and use the provided hand sanitizer.
Indoor areas where physical distancing is impossible will remain closed. In addition guests will be screened with a four-question health assessment prior to entry.