During a recent meeting, Kiwanis President-Elect E.C. Reed, left, and President Paul Lynch present a $5,000 check to Imagination Library Board Members Bill Taylor and Bill Brittain from the Kiwanis Club of Morristown.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Tear gas, threats for protesters before Trump visits church
- Hamblen County confirmed COVID cases continue to rise
- Newport protest goes peacefully
- Cocke Recreation director fired
- US stock indexes mostly higher on hope for economic recovery
- Biden: Trump 'consumed' by ego, not leading during crisis
- MPD searching for man wanted for alleged assault at protest
- Terry Law Firm to recognize Hometown Heroes
- MPD releases statement concerning Saturday night protests
- Hamblen schools consider contingencies for next year
- Raid sends four to jail on drug charges
- Man wanted after multiple police chases injured in crash
- Marshals: Accused killer hiding in Smoky Mountains
- Two taken to hospital after motorcyle wreck in Grainger
- Driver injured allegedly fleeing from police
- Second arrest made in chase
- Hamblen man injured in shooting
- No arrests, one seriously injured in Morristown protest