The Rotary AM Morristown Foundation recently made a $1,500 donation to Lincoln Heights Elementary School that will be used for a variety of needed supplies and to support a new library program. From left are Beth McGhee-Folsom, Jessica Rich, Michelle Green, Lincoln Heights Elementary Principal; Mary Moffatt and Marilyn Medley, Club President; Foundation proceeds were generated by the club’s annual golf tournament.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Tony Romo successfully defends celebrity golf title
- McGowan leads Hudson Valley to 5-2 win over Mahoning Valley
- Avans leads Tulsa over NW Arkansas 9-2
- ESPN hires former Wazzu QB Leaf as college football analyst
- Verlander, Altuve lead Astros to 12-4 win over Rangers
- Ascentage Pharma announces first patient dosed in Phase I clinical trial of APG-2575 in China as the first China-made Bcl-2 Inhibitor
- McMahon leads offensive show, Rockies beat Reds 10-9
- DeShields hits 5 3s, scores 26 in Sky's win over Wings
- Two men shot in North Hamblen County
- Red Latern Massacre killer back behind bars
- Morristown native to retire from Marines
- Hamblen County Sheriff's Office looking for "armed and dangerous" man
- New pastor helps shepherd his flock with a chain saw
- Katherine Jean Garber Kennedy
- Charles L. Collins
- “Minor” train issue blocks multiple crossings
- One injured in single vehicle crash in Cocke County
- Couple found guilty in Jefferson kidnapping case