Carson-Newman University President Charles A. Fowler, second from right, spoke during last week’s Noon Rotary Club meeting at The Country Club. Also pictured, from left, are University Athletics Vice President and Director Matthew Pope, U.S. Rep. Phil Roe (R-1st), and C-N alum John McClellan, who invited Fowler to speak at the meeting.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Community Snapshot
- Mars Hill journey opens road trip for C-N
- AP Analysis: Saudi oil attack part of dangerous new pattern
- US stocks stall as oil slides, investors get defensive
- Roger Federer to decide soon on Tokyo Olympic plans
- Dane Cook to Perform at Rivers Casino Pittsburgh
- Tennessee travels to ‘The Swamp’ for first road trip in the fall
- Morristown West boys second, girls third at G’ville
- Embattled Hamblen County Trustee John Baskette resigns
- Fazoli’s marks return to Morristown with ribbon cutting
- County Commissioner injured in explosion (updated)
- County Trustee John Baskette resigns
- Edwin Harmon “Eddie” Winstead
- Back When
- Man facing hard time after litter crew meth incident
- Charles Maurice Williford
- Commissioner Mike Minnich injured in explosion
- Gatlinburg’s ‘Theme Park’ debuts Halloween scare event