The Tennessee Society Daughters of the American Revolution Workshop held at the First Baptist Church in Maryville on Aug. 24, was attended by, from left, Samuel Doak Chapter Registrar Barbara Baker,Chapter Regent Joyce Damon, and associate members Felicia Hix,of Murfreesboro, and Holly Matthews of Farragut. A variety of interesting workshops were available for first-time members as well as for officers and those members who attend each year.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Mizzou women's basketball announces coaching changes
- Kroft looking forward to facing the Bengals in Bills debut
- Red Report: Taylor-Britt in green jersey; preparing for a disruptive pass rush; focus on finishing
- The Latest: No rulings, no Britney Spears at court hearing
- Diamondbacks bounce back with 5-4 win over Marlins
- Alabama A&M coach says team treated unprofessionally at game
- NOT REAL NEWS: Trump promotes false video of Rep. Omar
- AP source: Joe Kennedy to challenge Sen. Markey in primary
- Embattled Hamblen County Trustee John Baskette resigns
- County Commissioner injured in explosion (updated)
- Charles Maurice Williford
- County Trustee John Baskette resigns
- Back When
- Man facing hard time after litter crew meth incident
- Patricia Ann Williford
- Commissioner Mike Minnich injured in explosion
- Gatlinburg’s ‘Theme Park’ debuts Halloween scare event
- MPD looking for missing teen