Morristown Parks and Recreation Department Director Craig Price presents an award to 3-year-old Casey Smith during the Parks and Rec Small Fry Olympics in July 1997. The award became a foreshadowing of things to come – Smith is now athletic coordinator with the department. To submit a Backward Glance photo, drop it by the Citizen Tribune office at 1609 W. First North St., or email email@example.com.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Lions fans still angry about Monday night officiating
- Donald Trump Jr.: provocateur, master preacher for father
- Number of teams leaves Big Sky with uncertain future
- 'Maleficent: Mistress of Evil' claims No. 1 over 'Joker'
- No shocker this time: Springboks smother Japan at World Cup
- Motorhead's Mikkey Dee and Phil Campbell added to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ballot
- The gimmick defense is rare in the NBA, but not unheard of
- Schools ask lawmakers to ban betting on collegiate sports
- Rogersville man conquers the Appalachian Trail
- Elevar Announces Results from the ANGEL trial, a study of Monotherapy Rivoceranib (Apatinib) in Late-Stage Gastric Cancer Patients
- Jeremy Michael Sturm
- Fundraiser for Grainger girl battling cancer set for Friday
- Judy Carol Stuart
- Vada Nester
- Brian Wampler
- Jody Lynn Futrzynski
- Jail committee members express sticker shock at 34-cent tax increase
- Rocky Top Horror