Morristown Parks and Recreation Department Director Craig Price presents an award to 3-year-old Casey Smith during the Parks and Rec Small Fry Olympics in July 1997. The award became a foreshadowing of things to come – Smith is now athletic coordinator with the department. To submit a Backward Glance photo, drop it by the Citizen Tribune office at 1609 W. First North St., or email email@example.com.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Pina's double leads Oaxaca to 5-2 win over Monterrey
- The Latest: Louisiana governor 'grateful' storm wasn't worse
- Rojas hits walk-off homer in 10th, Round Rock beats Iowa 10-8
- Morris' walk leads Vancouver to 2-1 win over Tri-City
- Grisham's homer leads San Antonio to 9-5 win over Omaha
- Freeman, Soroka lift Braves to 4-1 win, sweep of Padres
- Rodriguez hits walk-off single, Aguascalientes beats Tabasco 11-10
- Grizzles, Timberwolves advance to Summer League title game
- Two men shot in North Hamblen County
- Red Latern Massacre killer back behind bars
- Morristown native to retire from Marines
- Hamblen County Sheriff's Office looking for "armed and dangerous" man
- New pastor helps shepherd his flock with a chain saw
- Katherine Jean Garber Kennedy
- Charles L. Collins
- “Minor” train issue blocks multiple crossings
- One injured in single vehicle crash in Cocke County
- Couple found guilty in Jefferson kidnapping case