Hamblen County Sheriff Esco Jarnagin, left, and Fraternal Order of Police Treasurer Jim Newman are encouraging Hamblen County residents, professionals and businesses to donate to FOP’s annual fundraising activities this year. Laura Balogh will help with residential and businesses. These donations benefit Cops and Kids, Lakeway Court Appointed Special Advocates and other programs. To make a donation, make checks payable to FOP No. 4 and mail to 725 West Third North Street, Morristown, Tennessee 37814. For more information, call 423-312-1045. All donations stay in Hamblen County and a receipt will be given for income tax purposes.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Morristown Hamblen EMS is hiring! Make a difference in your community! We have great pay, 12-hour shifts, 70% paid health insurance, retirement, 9 paid holidays.
- Early vote total exceeds 2016; GOP chips at Dems' advantage
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump and his oh-so-familiar falsehoods
- In Joctober, Pederson does it all for Dodgers
- Arizona knocks off undefeated Seattle with 37-34 OT victory
- Despite big heat, small flaws doom Glasnow vs. Dodgers
- New Robotic Lawn Mower Market Research Highlights Recovery Path for Businesses from COVID-19 on Residential and Commercial End-users| Technavio
- Like Margot's steal attempt, Rays come up short in Game 5
- Zeta likely hurricane before hitting Yucatan, heading for US
- Felon faces multiple charges after chase
- Hamblen man sentenced to 140 months in prison
- Motorcyclist killed in Cocke County
- Man faces felon firearm charges after shooting up car
- VeroniCakes checks all of the boxes
- THP looking for driver in fatal hit-and-run
- Morristown East moves to 6A, West to 5A in football in TSSAA reclassification
- Former employee charged with embezzlement
- Crash knocks out power in Morristown
- Accused shoplifter faces heroin charges