In this AP file photo, Latin American revolutionary Ernesto ‘Che’ Guevara is surrounded by newsmen and police as he walks from his plane after his arrival at Carrasco Airport in Montevideo, Uruguay, Aug. 4, 1961, for the conference of the Organization of American States.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Equal pay deal for US women's soccer approved by judge
- Anne Heche on life support, survival of crash 'not expected'
- House Dems set to overcome GOP for climate, health care win
- Fetterman plans 'raw' remarks in return to PA Senate race
- Asian shares mixed after new signs of cooling inflation
- Aces move atop WNBA standings with one game remaining
- Suspect who tried to breach FBI office dies in standoff
- Connecticut secures No. 3 seed in WNBA playoffs
Who will have a better football season East or West?
Regional Area Events
- Hamblen County Delinquent Tax Sale set for Aug. 23
- Churches prepare for the worst
- One dead in New Market fire
- Morristown drive-by shooting under investigation
- Jefferson duo sentenced for child porn production
- Ashley Elizabeth Reynolds
- Outgoing board members recognized, Clement honored
- August Primary & General Election results 2022
- Cold Case remains found in Grainger County in 1996 identified
- East “answers the bell” in scrimmage versus Tennessee High