Each Monday the Citizen Tribune shares a photo from the formative years of the Millennial Generation. Born from 1982 to 2001, Millennials mostly come from the prosperous 1980s and 1990s. Children don’t join their official generation until they reach the age of 18, so currently, those born in 2000 and 2001 are also Millennials. There has been no official designation of a post-Millennial generation. There have been 78,217,881 millennial children born and counting. The formative years for millennials range from 1982 through 2000. Millennials are known for optimism and enthusiasm, focus on education, have close relationships with their parents and an uncertain but hopeful outlook for the nation’s future.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Columbus statue toppled by Baltimore protesters
- Kansas newspaper's post equates mask mandate with Holocaust
- The Latest: China says Beijing's coronavirus outbreak wanes
- For nation's birthday, Trump slams the enemy within
- MLS Dallas-Vancouver match delayed because of positive tests
- Agent: Cambage expected out; severe risk if she gets virus
- Matthew Wolff shoots 64 to take Rocket Mortgage Classic lead
- Amid furor over monuments, Trump seeks `garden' of US heroes
- Animal knocks out power to 40% of MU customers
- Man caught after chase
- Gilbert Street home damaged by fire
- Morristown firefighters battle blaze Thursday
- Task Force members concerned about rising virus numbers
- More positive cases reported in the Hamblen County Jail
- Perry: School officials monitoring rising numbers
- Morristown woman jailed on heroin charges
- Ronald Lee Flockhart
- TSSAA proposes plans for high school football and girls soccer season