As featured on
Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge, the historic honky-tonk where Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson and other stars used to come when they were trying to make a name for themselves, is shown Friday, Oct. 15, 1999. The famous watering hole with the purple paint now shares the street with newcomers like the Hard Rock Cafe, Planet Hollywood and the NASCAR Cafe.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
AccuForce is looking for several Machine Operators to join our growing team at a large tier one automotive manufacturer in Morristown, TN!
- Stroud leads Kennesaw St. over Charleston Southern 89-52
- 49ers beat Vikings 34-26 for 3rd straight win
- Philadelphia Union tops Nashville in a shootout
- NFL Today, Week 12
- AP source: Twins, Buxton agree on 7-year, $100M contract
- Toe injury can't stop Rodgers as Packers defeat Rams 36-28
- Ellis scores 22 for No. 10 Alabama in 96-64 win over Miami
- Roughriders beat Stampeders 33-30 in 2OT in CFL West semi
Local Area Events
Regional Area Events
- Law enforcement concerned about human trafficking in the area
- Morristown man guilty of sexual exploitation
- Rogersville man dies in Sullivan crash
- Kenna Elise Clabough
- Family business adds one more
- Here Comes Santa: Morristown gearing up for Christmas Parade; Montgomery to serve as Grand Marshal
- Cutting Ribbon: Sellars Gas Appliance thrives
- Michelle Lynn Brewer
- Officials considering State Route 343 improvements
- Stone settles into life at Rose Center