Each Generation X-File Friday the Citizen Tribune shares a photo from the formative years of Generation X. Born from 1965 to 1981, coming on the heels of the Boomer Generation, there were 58,541,842 children born into Generation X. The formative years of Generation X, from the 1970s through the year 2000, were marked by extreme highs and extreme lows. Generation X was marked by a rise in opportunities for women and minorities but also skyrocketing divorce rates, time-poor parents and a mobile society that affected Generation X’s ability to put down roots. The core values of Generation X are self reliance/independence, cynicism/distrust and being disengaged. Generation Xers are also the family first generation, placing more value on time with their own families than their parents did.
On this episode of the Citizen Tribune Sports Podcast, Rob and Dylan breakdown some big games in the Lakeway Area last week. Make sure to stay till the end to hear the Lakeway Area Big Three of the Week as well as Vol Talk and a Titans preview.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
WE ARE HIRING Several Assembly & Warehouse Associates at John Deere in Greeneville,TN! - INCREASED PAY - $16.00 to $18.00 + per hour with weekly production bonus! - Base pay is $13 - $14 per hour - 1st and 2nd Shifts - HS Diploma / GED not required - No experience required - On th…
Our nonprofit arts organization is looking for a self-motivated office administrator with experience in general office operations. The ideal candidate will be fluent in both English and Spanish. Attention to detail is essential. This position requires strong organization and time management …
- Norfolk St. routs Morgan St. 82-62
- Love's barrage, Garland's 3 help Cavs hold off Knicks 95-93
- Klanjscek, Masic lead Maine past New Hampshire 71-64
- Fox lifts Rangers past Kings 3-2 in SO
- Love, Bacot lead balanced North Carolina past Virginia Tech
- Vucevic, Bulls withstand late Thunder rally, win 111-110
- Madison is magic in 2022: Keys is into Australian Open semis
- Oliver-Hampton carries SC State past Delaware St. 64-62
Regional Area Events
- South Bound: Council considers improvements to South Cumberland Street
- Crane overturns at Morristown Landing work site; no injuries reported
- Grainger Board changes COVID-19 policy
- East High junior dreams of career in meteorology
- School closings and delays
- COVID cases continue to rise, schools close due to sickness and weather
- Litz returns to Nashville as Biden appointee for USDA
- Mark William “Bulldawg” Hoard
- Mary Lou Gray
- Perry expects schools to reopen Monday