Lakeway Area Sports and Recreation (Updated at 2:30pm EST on 3/20/2020)
These are the Current Cancellations and Postponements in the Lakeway Area. Please bookmark or save this page as we will continue to update it frequently. To submit your delay, event or cancellation email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include appropriate contact information for verification.
- Morristown Parks and Recreation - All parks have reopened.
- The Great Smoky Mountains National Park will reopen Saturday, but facilities, the visitors centers and some roads will remain closed. Several popular trails will remain closed as well including Alum Cave Trail, the Chimney Tops Trail and Laurel Falls Trail. The Clingman's Dome tower will also remain closed.
- Cherokee National Forest has closed all campgrounds, cabins, beaches, shooting ranges, group recreation sites and restrooms until May 15.
- Cumberland Gap National Park has opened all trails. The Vistiors Center and restrooms remain closed.
- Tennessee State Parks, including Panther Creek State Park has reopened.
- Morristown Little League - The season has been cancelled.
- Southern Jefferson Little League - The little league will start on May 30. Tournaments will be held in June.
Additional Resources for the Coronavirus