Lakeway Area Businesses
These are the Current Cancellations and Postponements in the Lakeway Area. Please bookmark or save this page as we will continue to update it frequently. To submit your delay, event or cancellation email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include appropriate contact information for verification.
- College Square Mall - College Square Mall has reopened for business. Businesses wtihin the mall may remain closed due to their discretion.
- Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce - All events are cancelled until further notice.
- Morristown Chamber Lunch & Learn - Postponed
- Dollywood - Postponing opening for guests until further notice
- AMC Cinemas in College Square Mall - Closed until further notice
- Ingles - All Ingles stores are now open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. to restock supplies.
- Walmart - All Walmart stores will be open from 6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. instead of 24 hours a day to keep up with demand and restock supplies as part of a company-wide policy.
- Aldi in Morristown - Closing an hour earlier, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. to accommodate demand.
- Food City - All Food City stores are temporarily adjusting our store hours of operation to 7:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. daily, to give associates additional time to clean, sanitize and restock. The first hour of operation from 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 a.m. will be specifically designated for customers 65 and older, as well as customers with underlying health conditions to shop to avoid busier shopping periods.
- Price Less Foods in Morristown - Will continue to open and close at its normal times, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Dollar General - The first hour of its daily store operations to senior citizens in response to the new coronavirus.
- Dick's Sporting Good - Temporarily closing all locations for two weeks, planning to reopen April 2.
- ORNL - Announces coronavirus loan program -Click here
- Belk - including College Square Mall - closed until March 30
- Priceless Foods Store in Morristown - Will be open 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday to Sunday. Senior hour for seniors 60 and over from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Home Depot - Closing at 6 p.m. Daily
- The Citizen Tribune lobby is open from 9 a.m. to noon. On May 11, the lobby will be open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Citizens National Bank's non-traditional banks will be operating under different hours. They will be open from noon until 7 p.m. Monday-Friday and closed Saturdays. Those hours of operation will continue until April 18. Traditional banks will be open normal business hours.
- TVA Federal Credit Union - The lobby has been reopened. Social distancing markers have been placed on the floor, germ guards installed and cleaning will be conducted.
Additional Resources for the Coronavirus