Renold is a leading power transmission chain designer and manufacturer. Renold is headquartered in Morristown, TN the company dates to 1887 when Joseph Jeffrey patented the first industrial chain in the United States. The company applies more than two centuries of combined experience to develop innovative chain products designed to save time and money. Offering a full chain product line including Roller Chain including Custom and Standard Attachment Chain, as well as Solutions chains: Synergy, Syno and Hydro-Service. Renold is also home to the Jeffrey line of Engineering Chain which encompasses Cement Chain, Drive Chain and many others. Renold has been the trusted chain supplier to top companies with demanding applications for over 130 years.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Today in History: September 29, Pope John Paul I found dead
- John 3:20-21
- Marty Stuart, Connie Smith shine at Wallace Show kickoff
- Library hosts Healthy Habits program for youngsters
- MU to facilitate Exit 8 charging station
- HealthStar hosting drive-thru flu shot event
- Farm Bureau receives Pinnacle Partnership award
- Be mindful at deer crossings
Local Area Events
Regional Area Events
- Actor Ryan Grantham jailed for life after he killed his mother to stop her witnessing him murdering Justin Trudeau
- Lawrence ‘L.C.’ Taylor
- Lisa Kay Owens
- Beloved Tribune columnist, editor dies
- Stanley Thomas Johnson
- Man shot with arrow outside Greeneville tavern
- Oh Marie
- West gets back on track with dominating win over Cocke County
- Crash with injuries on Old 25E
- Johnson City, TN Ranks as One of the Poorest Big Cities in the Country