Ed Henry, a former top news anchor at Fox News, has been accused of rape in a new lawsuit brought by a former producer. His lawyer says the relationship was consensual.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- The Latest: Raiders' new stadium closed to fans for 2020
- Broncos' Ja'Wuan James skipping 2020 over COVID-19 concerns
- Keselowski lands extension with Penske after 3rd victory
- First Eagle s'apprête à ouvrir son premier bureau en Allemagne depuis plus de 80 ans; récemment nommé, M. Louanges prendra les rênes de l'activité internationale généraliste depuis Munich
- FirstEnergy Utilities Preparing for Impact of Tropical Storm Isaias
- Closing prices for crude oil, gold and other commodities
- COVID-19 Impacts: Superfood Powders Market Will Accelerate at a CAGR of Over 4% through 2020-2024 | Adoption of Online Distribution Channels to Boost Growth | Technavio
- 3M and Cinotop Electronics Complete Patent License Agreement for 3M’s Metal Mesh Technology
- Perry: Multiple teachers, counselors and support staff members test positive for COVID
- Hamblen County Mayor to issue mask mandate
- West AJ Fastop to be torn down, rebuilt with Dunkin Donuts
- Man mauled by pit bull
- Newport McDonald’s to undergo big changes over three months
- Lee announces recommendations to reopen school
- Update: MPD officers shoot and kill armed murder suspect
- Armed murder suspect shot and killed by MPD officers
- Newport Utilities discover federal investigation under way
- School Matters: An update on the school year calendar and more