Hamblen County Mayor Bill Brittain explains his decision concerning the use of masks in public places.
Send us the story of a local business, retailer, or industry that is demonstrating their care for the community by following safety guidelines to email@example.com. If possible send us pictures so we can share them with our community.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Quanterix Corporation to Release Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results on August 4, 2020
- SPOT Launches New Gen4 Satellite Messenger
- Mitchell | Genex Finalizes Coventry Workers’ Comp Services Acquisition
- New Frontier Health Corporation Announces Executive Management Team Changes
- Farmers Business Network℠ Raises $250M in Series F Funding to Expand Direct-to-Farm Services, Accelerate Innovation and Improve the Profit Potential of Family Farms
- FBB Capital Partners Named to 2020 Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers
- Air Industries Group CEO Updates Growth Strategy, Announces Substantial, Opportunistic Investments in New Machinery, Gives Near Term Revenue Guidance, Announces Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call
- As US milk sales rise amid pandemic, "Got milk?" ads return
- Perry: Multiple teachers, counselors and support staff members test positive for COVID
- Hamblen County Mayor to issue mask mandate
- West AJ Fastop to be torn down, rebuilt with Dunkin Donuts
- Man mauled by pit bull
- Newport McDonald’s to undergo big changes over three months
- Lee announces recommendations to reopen school
- Update: MPD officers shoot and kill armed murder suspect
- Armed murder suspect shot and killed by MPD officers
- Newport Utilities discover federal investigation under way
- School Matters: An update on the school year calendar and more