As featured on
Something New, Something Old, Something Borrowed with a Touch of Gold
I am calling this tablescape “Something new, something old, something borrowed with a touch of gold.” We typically have family visiting for Easter, so I always try to have my table decorated a little extra-special for Spring. This design, like the title describes, is a combination of décor I had already, some that I bought, and some borrowed. The flower arrangements are fresh and artificial.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Excellent Career Opportunity for a highly motivated, result orientated individual with a proven track record in recruiting and delivering exceptional customer service!
The Mountain View District of The United Methodist Church is seeking applicants for full-time or part-time administrative assistance positions in its Morristown office. The applicants must be of good character; have excellent communication and organization skills; have proficient skills in …
- Apple Daily editors arrested under Hong Kong security law
- One down, one to go: Ledecky starts busy night with win
- China launches first three-man crew to new space station
- Heat wave grips US West amid fear of a new, hotter normal
- Verve Therapeutics Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Houston 3B Bregman leaves game with strained quadriceps
- LEADING OFF: Another injury for deGrom, Ohtani to pitch
- SailGP: flying catamarans back on Sydney Harbour in December
Local Area Events
Regional Area Events
- Morristown man among seven charged in human trafficking operation
- Morristown woman harms self while in custody
- H.J. Levi Franklin Roberts
- Joshua “Eric” Sexton
- MPD investigation continuing into Monday homicide
- Fourth of July celebration to return in full force
- Megan Barnard named Douglas Cherokee executive director
- Misty Owens
- Sutton Memorial Jam set for Saturday
- Linda S. Trent