White House Coronavirus Task Force Coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx presents data about which US areas still have a high rate of positive tests for the coronavirus.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- How Marketing Mix Modeling Helped a Food and Beverage Company to Gain Visibility into Consumer Buying Behavior | A Case Study by Quantzig
- Tessco Partners with RFS to Offer Fire-Resistant Coaxial Cable
- AP PHOTOS: A jarring scene in park near White House
- Stocks open higher as investors hope for economic recovery
- QuadPay and Zip Co (ASX: Z1P) forge $1bn+ fintech alliance, accelerating North American and global expansion
- Biden to hit Trump as more focused on 'power than principle'
- What’s Next for BFSI? Analytics Experts at Quantzig Weigh in on Key Elements Driving Innovation in Finance | Learn More
- AMI and Re-Source Partners Combine Top IT Asset Management Software for ServiceNow and Expert Managed Services
- MPD releases statement concerning Saturday night protests
- Hamblen schools consider contingencies for next year
- Raid sends four to jail on drug charges
- Man wanted after multiple police chases injured in crash
- Marshals: Accused killer hiding in Smoky Mountains
- Two taken to hospital after motorcyle wreck in Grainger
- Driver injured allegedly fleeing from police
- Second arrest made in chase
- Hamblen man injured in shooting
- No arrests, one seriously injured in Morristown protest