Dr. Jorge Rodriguez and CNN's medical correspondent Elizabeth Cohen discuss a new study that shows seriously ill Covid-19 patients treated with hydroxychloroquine, a drug touted by President Donald Trump to treat the virus, were more likely to die or develop dangerous heart arrhythmias.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Prosecutor: 2 Buffalo police charged with assault in shoving
- New jobs report diminishes GOP appetite for more virus aid
- Prosecutors seek right mix of charges in George Floyd case
- College basketball coaches discuss racism, diversity
- NASCAR looks to steer clear of protests over George Floyd
- AP Sportlight
- Virus exposes sharp economic divide: College vs. non-college
- NFL players both eager & anxious to return during pandemic
- MPD releases statement concerning Saturday night protests
- Hamblen County confirmed COVID cases continue to rise
- Investigation ongoing after drugs found in hotel room
- Man wanted for Morristown assault during protest found in Arkansas
- MPD searching for man wanted for alleged assault at protest
- No arrests, one seriously injured in Morristown protest
- Seth Gregory Satterfield
- Teresa Shortt Banks
- Pleas entered in Hamblen Criminal Court
- Starlite Cinema begins Friday