As featured on
Shawn Southwick King has filed documents to contest Larry King's will, and also the appointment of his son, Larry Jr., as administrator of the estate.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- The Latest: Vegas benefits as Nevada eases some virus rules
- Creighton players express hurt over McDermott words in video
- Bacot, Love and Walton score 18 each, UNC beats Duke 91-73
- GLIDE-Carter Center Partnership Aims to Eliminate River Blindness in the Americas, Lymphatic Filariasis and Malaria on Hispaniola
- No. 23 Missouri State women end MVC regular season unbeaten
- Dolce&Gabbana seeks over $600M damages from 2 US bloggers
- No. 7 S Carolina women top No. 14 Tennessee, reach SEC final
- No. 16 Georgia women upset No. 2 Texas A&M at SEC Tourney
Local Area Events
Regional Area Events
- Jolley’s to donate new park to Morristown
- Bigfoot Festival coming to Townsend
- New downtown brewery opens
- Man arrested after firing shots, chasing teens
- East High baseball coach resigns
- Remains found in Panther Creek Park identified
- Jana’s School of Gymnastics moves to new location
- State Fire Marshal shuts down group home
- Human remains found at Panther Creek State Park
- Body found in Cocke County identified