Governor Bill Lee stopped by the Trojan Nation to speak with the students in the Hamblen County Youth Leadership class. He shared his path to becoming Governor and talked about his personal experiences in leadership and state government.
Special thanks to Mr. Daryl Brady, Field Representative for State Representative Diana Harshbarger's office and Mr. Scott Ezell of Smart Digital Media for making this event and video possible.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Excellent Career Opportunity for a highly motivated, result orientated individual with a proven track record in recruiting and delivering exceptional customer service!
The Mountain View District of The United Methodist Church is seeking applicants for full-time or part-time administrative assistance positions in its Morristown office. The applicants must be of good character; have excellent communication and organization skills; have proficient skills in …
- Heat wave grips US West amid fear of a new, hotter normal
- Verve Therapeutics Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- One down, one to go: Ledecky starts busy night with win
- Houston 3B Bregman leaves game with strained quadriceps
- LEADING OFF: Another injury for deGrom, Ohtani to pitch
- SailGP: flying catamarans back on Sydney Harbour in December
- 'Practical work' summit for Biden, Putin: No punches or hugs
- Six Flags Makes 50,000 Ticket Donation for Vaccination Efforts in the State of California
Local Area Events
Regional Area Events
- Morristown man among seven charged in human trafficking operation
- Morristown woman harms self while in custody
- H.J. Levi Franklin Roberts
- Joshua “Eric” Sexton
- MPD investigation continuing into Monday homicide
- Fourth of July celebration to return in full force
- Megan Barnard named Douglas Cherokee executive director
- Misty Owens
- Sutton Memorial Jam set for Saturday
- Linda S. Trent