The Tennessee Department of Health does not recommend a negative COVID-19 test in order to return to work or regular activities.
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Morristown Hamblen EMS is hiring! Make a difference in your community! We have great pay, 12-hour shifts, 70% paid health insurance, retirement, 9 paid holidays.
- Cardinals decline $12.5M option for INF Kolten Wong
- The Latest: Zeta begins to batter Mississippi's Gulf Coast
- Jimmy Orr, former star WR for Colts and Steelers, dies at 85
- Hewitt leads fan vote for International Tennis Hall of Fame
- Seahawks get pass rush help in Carlos Dunlap from Cincinnati
- The Latest: Anchorage officials say city on 'dangerous path'
- Hydrogen Electrolyzers Market Growth to Increase with Rising Adoption of FCEVs | Technavio
- Verastem Oncology Announces New Data Published in The Lancet Oncology Supports Potential of VS-6766 as Treatment for RAS Mutant Tumors
- DCS called after teen accidentally shoots self and another
- Motorcyclist killed in Cocke County
- Felon faces multiple charges after chase
- John Hopkins labels Hamblen County virus Red Zone
- Marijuana dealer to plead guilty
- Woman injured by out-of-control car
- Accused shoplifter faces heroin charges
- VeroniCakes checks all of the boxes
- Former employee charged with embezzlement
- THP looking for driver in fatal hit-and-run